Take a Virtual Tour
We are located at:The Lingenfelter Center
1099 Sunrise Avenue
Kingman, Arizona 86401
Dining & Activities
Our nutritional program enables our residents to:
- Maintain physical and emotional health with adequate intake of nutrients.
- Observe the social components of meals including mealtime rituals.
- Maintain functional ability at the highest practical level.
We offer the following:
- Daily service of three well-balanced and nutritious meals
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Guest meals available for a minimal charge
Therapeutic activities which include social, educational, devotional and recreational programs that are scheduled daily.
We plan familiar daily activities, such as senior exercise, arts and crafts, board games, music therapy, bingo and many holiday and seasonal celebrations.
Successful therapeutic activities support a person's sense of self, bringing out their skills, memories, habits and reinforce the person's sense of being in a group. This can help provide friendship, mutual support and spiritual connectedness for our residents.
Daily moments of success are what we strive for each day for every one of our residents.